10/15/12

Todays class was focused towards trying to add additions to the robots features now that the base was finished. We decided perviously that scoring rings on the pegs would be a secondary objective, so we started to build an arm for the robot. We came across a problem when building the arm, realizing that the piece that we were going to use might be too heavy for our servo controller to fix. We spent the rest of the class brainstorming other ideas for arms, and whether or not we would use an arm, or use a part of the lifting mechanism in order to score pegs.

Jared Browning
10/18/2012 Timothy Gardiner 2.14.2013

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s